Please make sure you CONSULT A BIOLOGY ADVISOR before sending in any form.  It is best to carry your forms in with you to your advising appointment so that your advisor can check to see if you have the correct form, and sign off on it.

Graduation Forms

Change/Declaration of Academic Program
For undergraduate students who wish to declare or make a change to their Academic Program

Minor Declaration
Used by currently enrolled bachelor’s degree students who would like to declare a minor.

Study Elsewhere Undergraduate Students
Must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar prior to the taking of the course at another institution.

Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
Must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar by the last day to add.

Transfer Credit Inquiry Form
Use this form if you are missing any transfer credit from your evaluation. This includes credit by exam such as AP, IB or CLEP. Before submitting this form be sure you have requested official final transcripts to be sent to the Office of Admissions and are have read and understood the criteria for credit acceptance policies.

Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation Appeal Form
Use this form if you were awarded elective credit for a course and wish to have it re-evaluated as equivalent to a specific Mason course.