2019 Awards Ceremony
Posted: May 22, 2019 at 6:23 pm
This year’s joint award ceremony for the Department of Biology, School of Systems Biology, and Department of Environmental Science & Policy was held on May 15, 2019 in The Hub Ballroom. Congratulations to all the award recipients! A reduced-sized PDF of the program (click image below) contains a listing of all the awards and their recipients.
L-R: Dr. Robert Tombes (son of Dr. Averett Tombes), Dr. Larry Rockwood, Dr. Adam Carpenter (Averett Tombes Award recipient), and Dr. R. Chris Jones (ESP Graduate Program Director).
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019