ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships
Posted: April 26, 2019 at 4:16 pm, Last Updated: May 21, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Congratulations are in order!
Sarah Farinelli and Jessica Roberts, have both been awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships to pursue their dissertation research.
A feature story on Sarah and Jessica appeared in Mason News on May 21, 2019: https://www2.gmu.edu/news/577116.
Sarah will be using remote technology to investigate the spatial distribution of African Manatees in Nigeria, while Jessica will focus her research on the behavioral management of captive parrots before they are reintroduced into the wild in Brazil.
Sarah and Jessica are both PhD students in the Environmental Science and Policy Department, and both are advised by Dr. David Luther, Associate Professor in the Department of Biology.
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019
- 9th Annual College of Science Undergraduate Research Colloquium February 27, 2019