2018 Biology Research Celebration- November 29th at the Center for the Arts
Posted: October 4, 2018 at 2:36 pm, Last Updated: October 16, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Please join us for our 6th Annual Undergraduate Biology Research Celebration, where Biology students present their research on a variety of biological topics.
The event will start with the poster presentation and judging, followed by the culmination of our Research Semester and Event Awards.
Light Refreshments will be served. Faculty, Staff, Students and Friends of the Biology Department are welcome, but we encourage everyone to RSVP below!
For more information, Contact Dr. Grant, email@example.com.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019