Summer Advising: Walk-ins and Appointments
Posted: May 21, 2018 at 3:08 pm, Last Updated: May 21, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Happy Summer Everyone!
If you are seeking advising during the summer terms, please be aware that advising appointments are handled differently, and may not be as available as they are in the Spring and Fall.
If you need advising because you are a NEW transfer student, we HIGHLY recommend you sign up for Summer Orientation, where you will meet an adviser to go over your schedule. Go to orientation.gmu.edu for more information.
A Session (now until June 23rd), there will be walk-in appointments available. To determine who is available and when, log in to the scheduling portal (available at https://advising.gmu.edu), as if you are scheduling an appointment and you should see the link for walk-ins.
C Session Dates (June 25- July 28 onto the start of Fall Semester): Limited availability due to Orientations and Preparations for Fall 2018.
Dr. Polayes is available for:
- if you cannot access the advising system;
- if you would like to declare a Biology Major;
- if you want to discuss the Career Changer’s in Biological Sciences;
- if you are a Biology major who requires help with Graduation;
- if you are a returning Biology student who needs help with re-enrollment applications;
- if you are currently on suspension.
Dr. Polayes will be available for advising on the following dates:
Tues May 29th 9:30 am to 2 pm
Mon June 4th 9:30 am to 2 pm
Thursday June 21st 9 am to 12 pm
Walk in appointments are possible but if you’d like to make an appointment for a specific time on those dates please email Dr. Polayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019
- 9th Annual College of Science Undergraduate Research Colloquium February 27, 2019
- 5th Annual Science Slam 2018-19 November 7, 2018