Join us for the 5th Annual Biology Research Celebration!
Posted: October 5, 2017 at 1:57 pm
We are proud to announce the date for the 5th annual Biology Research Celebration. Please join us on December 5th when undergraduate Biology students showcase their Fall Research at the Center for the Arts!
For more information about the event, or to participate, contact Dr. Grant at email@example.com. Spread the word! This event is open to all friends of Biology.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019