Research on avian song gets global publicity for PhD student Katherine Gentry
Posted: April 26, 2017 at 8:06 pm, Last Updated: April 28, 2017 at 4:34 pm
Katherine Gentry of the Department of Environmental Science and Policy is a PhD student studying under Dr. David Luther of the Department of Biology. Her graduate research on avian song plasticity adjustments to traffic noise in Washington, DC recently made the news in Canada and Spain.
Please visit the links below to learn more about her research.
Article metrics: https://tandf.altmetric.com/details/18922441
Original article: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09524622.2017.1303645
Spanish news coverage: http://www.elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/ciencia/2017/04/18/58f5f4b3e2704ed72a8b457d.html
- 5th Annual Science Slam 2018-19 November 7, 2018
- BIOLOGY TELEPHONE OUTAGE – OCTOBER 15th October 15, 2018
- 2018 Biology Research Celebration- November 29th at the Center for the Arts October 4, 2018
- Who are the Biology Advisors? October 3, 2018
- 2018 Awards Ceremony Photo Gallery May 23, 2018
- Summer Advising: Walk-ins and Appointments May 21, 2018