Two Week-Long Summer Course: Field Skills in Ecology at the Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation
Posted: March 7, 2017 at 9:24 am, Last Updated: March 7, 2017 at 9:30 am
Consider taking BIOL 440: Field Skills in Ecology at the Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation.
Spend two weeks at the Front Royal campus for an intensive classroom, field and lab-based experience, where you earn 4 credits in BIOL 440 in 2 weeks. This course is available in A and C sessions!
For more information, contact Dr. Stephanie Lessard-Pilon at email@example.com or 540-635-0471
SMSC Field Skills in Ecology flyer pdf
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019