Two Week-Long Summer Course: Field Skills in Ecology at the Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation
Posted: March 7, 2017 at 9:24 am, Last Updated: March 7, 2017 at 9:30 am
Consider taking BIOL 440: Field Skills in Ecology at the Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation.
Spend two weeks at the Front Royal campus for an intensive classroom, field and lab-based experience, where you earn 4 credits in BIOL 440 in 2 weeks. This course is available in A and C sessions!
For more information, contact Dr. Stephanie Lessard-Pilon at email@example.com or 540-635-0471
SMSC Field Skills in Ecology flyer pdf
- 5th Annual Science Slam 2018-19 November 7, 2018
- BIOLOGY TELEPHONE OUTAGE – OCTOBER 15th October 15, 2018
- 2018 Biology Research Celebration- November 29th at the Center for the Arts October 4, 2018
- Who are the Biology Advisors? October 3, 2018
- 2018 Awards Ceremony Photo Gallery May 23, 2018
- Summer Advising: Walk-ins and Appointments May 21, 2018