2017 College of Science Undergraduate Research Colloquium
Posted: February 13, 2017 at 7:12 pm, Last Updated: February 13, 2017 at 7:14 pm
The College of Science and STEM Accelerator are pleased to announce the Call for Presentations for the 7th Annual Undergraduate Research Colloquium. The purpose of this event is to showcase the variety of undergraduate research projects in the College to other students and faculty.
Location: Center for the Arts, Lobby and Grand Tier III
Date: April 27, 2017
Students can register to present at the Undergraduate Research Colloquium on the event website: https://cos.gmu.edu/stem/COSURC.
Deadline for abstract submission is March 30, 2017. The College of Science will cover the cost of poster printing.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019