U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services Internships Spring 2017
Posted: December 2, 2016 at 2:07 am
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Ecological Services, Branch of Foreign Species is seeking several student interns this coming spring semester to join our team and assist with our workload. These are unpaid positions. Duties will include assistance in research and review of candidate species under the Endangered Species Act, administrative tasks, outreach assignments, and other projects/tasks that arise.
We are looking for a time commitment of 8-16 hours per week (8-hour minimum) during the spring semester, 2017. Orientation and training will be at our office at 5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041. Once selected, student interns will work primarily from our office. Work space and equipment will be provided.
Please follow the links below to apply. Application Deadline is December 30, 2016.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019