Army Educational Outreach Program CQL Summer Apprenticeship
Posted: December 10, 2016 at 2:45 am, Last Updated: April 19, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Did you know that the US Army sponsors summer apprenticeships for undergraduate students? Are you interested in a paid summer apprenticeship?
The College Qualified Leaders Program (CQL) is a program that matches practicing DoD scientists with talented undergraduate students creating a direct mentor-student relationship, providing participants with training that is unparalleled at most colleges. CQL students receive firsthand research experience and exposure to DoD laboratories. CQL fosters desire in its participants to pursue further training and careers in STEM. Participants receive a stipend based on education and experience and may participate year-round. This application is open now through February 28, 2017.
Spaces are limited; we encourage you to apply early.
For more information, please contact the Academy of Applied Science College Qualified Leaders Team:
You might also be interested in
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019