Spring 2017 INOVA Biomedical Internship in Chronic Diseases – Now Open
Posted: November 28, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Please note that applications for the CSCMRD 2017 research internships at Inova are under way!
The Inova Biomedical Internship in Chronic Diseases provides five internship opportunities for George Mason University undergraduate students every semester. This program offers students a unique chance to explore new career opportunities. Students will get a chance to work one-on-one with medical care providers and scientists in the semester-long research program.
Please use the application and contacts link for additional information.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019