EVENT – Women Building Bio: The XX Factor
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 6:48 pm, Last Updated: September 16, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Women Building Bio: XX Factor
SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
INOVA Center for Personalized Health
3225 Gallows Rd.
For the first time ever in Virginia, women of the bioscience community statewide will gather and lead this full day event focused on working together to build stronger and better research, companies, institutions, networks, teams and individuals. For men and women across the state and BioHealth Capital Region!
Speakers and panels will share strategies for successful collaborations in research and commercialization, leadership development in the ever changing workforce, building effective and efficient professional networks, identifying sources of funding and capital, and cutting edge research and commercialization. Breakouts, panel discussions, structured breaks and a capstone networking reception will provide generous opportunity to make new acquaintances, explore collaborations and renew existing ties.
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR DETAILS
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019