6th Annual Undergraduate Research Colloquium Submission Deadline
Posted: March 15, 2016 at 5:02 pm, Last Updated: January 31, 2017 at 6:33 pm
The deadline for initial submissions for the 6th Annual Undergraduate Research Colloquium is quickly approaching! Students interested in participating should submit their title by Thursday, March 17, 2016 via this website: https://cos.gmu.edu/stem/student-opportunities/college-of-science-undergraduate-research-colloquium/. The College of Science will cover the cost of poster printing.
This year’s event will feature a student poster session, student keynote address, and awards. Projects and awards are divided into four categories for judging: Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Earth Sciences and STEM Learning & Education.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019