In press: Phylogeny, biogeography and systematic revision of plain long-nosed squirrels (genus Dremomys, Nannosciurinae)
Posted: October 20, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Recent PhD graduate Melissa (Missy) Hawkins of the Department of Environmental Science and Policy has had one of her dissertation chapters accepted for publication in the journal, Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. Co-authors include Mirian Tsuchiya (current ESP PhD candidate), Dr. Larry Rockwood and two Smithsonian scientists, Dr. Jesus Maldonado and Dr. Kristofer Helgen. Missy completed her PhD in the summer of 2015.
Melissa T R Hawkins, Kristofer M Helgen, Jesus E Maldonado, Larry L Rockwood, Mirian T Tsuchiya, and Jennifer A Leonard. Phylogeny, biogeography and systematic revision of plain long-nosed squirrels (genus Dremomys, Nannosciurinae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. In press.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019