Summer Research Opportunity from Phage Ecology
Posted: March 27, 2015 at 6:23 pm, Last Updated: March 27, 2015 at 6:38 pm
Summer Research Opportunity – Phage Ecology
When is it?
July 6 2015 to July 24 2015
9:30AM to 3:30PM Mon-Fri
What is it?
An interdisciplinary summer intensive STEM-based research experience for undergraduates at George Mason University.
Students receive course credits for the research work: students purchase 2-3 credits of BIOL 495: Directed Studies in BIOL.
Students will investigate the genomic and phenotypic changes in mycobacteriophage populations due to climate and environmental factors.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
To qualify you must:
• Have a declared Major in the College of Science
• Be interviewed by Mason faculty: 5 slots only (competitive application)
• Have a 3.0 Science GPA
Download the PDF flyer here.
Got questions? Want to apply? For more information, please email Dr. Reid Schwebach at email@example.com.
- 5th Annual Science Slam 2018-19 November 7, 2018
- BIOLOGY TELEPHONE OUTAGE – OCTOBER 15th October 15, 2018
- 2018 Biology Research Celebration- November 29th at the Center for the Arts October 4, 2018
- Who are the Biology Advisors? October 3, 2018
- 2018 Awards Ceremony Photo Gallery May 23, 2018
- Summer Advising: Walk-ins and Appointments May 21, 2018