GeorgeSquared Programs Open House – March 26, 2015
Posted: March 3, 2015 at 4:31 pm, Last Updated: March 3, 2015 at 4:33 pm
Thursday, March 26, 2015
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Johnson Center, 3rd floor
George Mason University – Fairfax Campus
The Advanced Biomedical Sciences graduate certificate Program is jointly offered by George Mason University and Georgetown University School of Medicine at the Prince William Campus. The program is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in research or the healthcare professions.
The evening will include an overview of our programs, introduction to current students, and a question and answer period. Please RSVP to Dr. Tanneh Kamara by phone or e-mail at 703-993-7136 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, undergraduate major, university/college degree earned, and year of graduation/expected graduation.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019