Biology majors are hired as NatureServe fall interns
Posted: October 24, 2014 at 5:33 pm, Last Updated: October 26, 2014 at 3:19 pm
The Department of Biology is pleased to share that two biology majors from GMU have been hired by NatureServe as interns in their Botany Department for the fall semester.
Isaac Matlock is an undergraduate biology major with a special interest in botany. He will be working on conservation status assessments of rare plants and other general botany projects.
Karoline Oldham is a graduate student studying Cow-wheat (Melampyrum lineare) under Dr. Andrea Weeks. Karoline will be working on communications and outreach projects for botany and the Plant Conservation Alliance.
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019