2014 Awards Recognition
Posted: August 7, 2014 at 4:08 pm, Last Updated: May 15, 2015 at 4:47 pm
The Department of Biology, the Department of Environmental Science & Policy, and the School of Systems Biology hosted a joint Awards Ceremony for their students on May 14, 2014 at 10:00am at Dewberry Hall, Johnson Center. Click to see the list of award recipients by program/department/school.
Dr. Larry Rockwood is the recipient of the 2014 David J. King Teaching Award.
Dr. Ed Otto is the recipient of a 2013 College of Science Teaching Award (recognized in 2014).
- 2020 Smithsonian Mason School of Conservation (SMSC) Slideshow January 29, 2020
- Event: Research Semester Poster Presentations November 11, 2019
- Spotlight: Pre-Med student receives prestigious Barry Goldwater scholarship; best student poster presentation award at 2019 VAS Annual Meeting May 29, 2019
- 2019 Awards Ceremony May 22, 2019
- ESP Graduate Students Are Awarded Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Fellowships April 26, 2019
- College of Science Scholarship Opportunities – Apply Now March 6, 2019